Parents - First, I wanted to let you all know how happy I am with the progress our team has made since we started. It is nice to see all of the boys on the baseball field having a great time, building relationships, and improving their skills. I believe they will continue to develop and find success throughout the season.
Practices - A few of you have asked if we will practice now that games have started. I do not plan on having practices throughout the week at this time. I would encourage parents to practice (throwing/pitching, pop-flys, grounders, and hitting) at least every other day, if possible. If anything changes and/or we decide to schedule a practice during the week it will be optional and I will let you all know.
Games - With this weekend being 4th of July, I would like everyone to let me know if your son will be at our games. This will help me when creating lineups. Here are a couple of notes regarding our upcoming games.
- Friday vs Rockies @ 5:30pm
- We will be the Home team and will use the 3B dugout
- Please arrive by 5:00pm
- Optional: The batting cages were booked, but that doesn't always mean people are using them. For those interested in getting extra swings in before the game, I will come 20-30 minutes early and we will grab a cage or find a space to hit weighted/low-flight balls.
- Sunday vs Diamondbacks @ 7:30pm
- We will be the Away team and will use the 1B dugout
- Please arrive by 7pm.
- Optional: I have the WEST batting cage booked from 6:30-7:00pm for those interested in getting extra swings in before the game.
I think that is it for now. If you have any questions about any of this information, please let me know.